iT|Internally Traumatised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

B3 Bans
free forum

Server

... some changes?

4 posters

Go down

... some changes? Empty ... some changes?

Post  Dyskit Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:19 am

There are quite a number of things that need to be fixed both on server and forum.
For starters, the forum still has areas where the tag "infinity" is being used, i do recall the name of the clan to be internal or internally traumatized, so i suggest someone fix it.
Secondly, grammar, in both the forums and servers. we would like to have a reputable image do we not? some minor adjustments to the forum section descriptions and the rules on the server would make this clan appear, if not, a little more professional.

I think the b3 privileges should be revised a little, moderators (20), cannot use !teams, which I would think to be the most basic command power for any level. !mute should also be allowed for use by (20) for when the moderator wants to do strenuous commanding, no one wants the chat to be clattered with !alias dys, !seen cats, !find caterpillars etc.

One more thing, is there a ventrilo server or not? when !spam vent is typed into the server, a vent address is listed, but when I try to connect, it doesn't do anything.

I don't mind helping to bring some of the changes to action, but I don't know if you trust me enough to let me moderate forums/servers.
thank you for reading,

Dyskit
Likes to sleep
Likes to sleep

Back to top Go down

... some changes? Empty Re: ... some changes?

Post  Dyskit Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:11 am

Also, the map "industrial" (?) doesn't work well with TDM, all players spawn in the same spot and invade each other's space.

Dyskit
Likes to sleep
Likes to sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  None Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:17 am

As you may tell, I'm not 100% good with my 'Grammar'.
There is a reason for this, no its not because I haven't listen through my classes throughout my schooling career (I have, trust me).
Its actually because I'm dyslexic.

For the B3 commands, I'm still fixing it all.
Please be patient.

Cheers iT|None.

None
Admin
Admin

https://internal-urt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dyskit Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:40 am

Let me help you then, I'll rewrite the rules in a mo'.

Dyskit
Likes to sleep
Likes to sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Blink~ Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:26 am

I Agree With Dyskit.
And I Would Also Like To Help The Clan In Anyway Possible Very Happy
~Blink~
~Blink~
Knows how to post
Knows how to post

Back to top Go down

Post  None Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:31 am

PM me the rules, and I'll but the into the B3 data base, etc.

None
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dyskit Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:02 am

Rule 1 can be built upon;
"There is to be no racism or derogatory language."

Rule 2 is fine

Rule 3 can be broadened;
"Players must comply with admins and admins' rules at all times."

Rule 4 currently doesn't make sense, but if you mean not to piss the admins off;
"Do not act or behave in anyway that would or is likely to vex the admins."

Rule 5 is fine, but some people may be confused about the definition of "glitch";
"Do not use map exploits or unintended advantages, otherwise known as "glitching""

Rule 6 is fine, but they may misinterpret.
"Please keep (foreign) clan recruiting to a minimum."

Rule 7... i didn't get it, are people allowed to post web links or not? just no server links?
"Posting of web URLs is fine but server addresses are not allowed, iT|Servers and/or URLs are exempt."

Rule 8 needs revising and limitations;
"Although there are no rules against swearing, compulsive and/or abusive language aimed at other players is punishable."

Rule 9... ok i see...
"Trolling or making fun of something/someone is tolerable to a certain extent."

Rule 10 is perfectly fine.

I'm surprised there isn't a rule about hacking, no matter how sensical it is, we still have to provide a rule against it.

Rule 11: Hacking/Cheating in any way will get you BANNED immediately, If you think you have been wrongly banned, visit internal-urt.forumotion.com to submit a ban appeal.

I will keep this here for any other members to see or build upon. I will send you a comprehensive copy via message, None.

-Dys.

Dyskit
Likes to sleep
Likes to sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Blink~ Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:08 am

I Also Made Some Clan Rules. (These Clan Rules Are Which My Clan And I Made Quite Some Time Ago, Not FiSh Nor L3giT)
I Sent Them To You None.
But I Shall Post Them Here If You Want Me To.
~Blink~
~Blink~
Knows how to post
Knows how to post

Back to top Go down

Post  MatriX Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:10 am

i could help with forums i have experience with forumotion

MatriX
Spams alot
Spams alot

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Blink~ Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:16 am

And If You Are Going To Use Some Of My Rules, I Think It'l Be Better For It To Be Shortened Or For It Just TO Be Left On The Forum. Because Most Of Them Are Like 20 Words +
~Blink~
~Blink~
Knows how to post
Knows how to post

Back to top Go down

... some changes? Empty @Blink

Post  Dyskit Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:25 am

so, more like forum guidelines or codes of conduct?

Dyskit
Likes to sleep
Likes to sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Blink~ Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:39 am

Yeah, Shall I Post It On Here For You To See?
~Blink~
~Blink~
Knows how to post
Knows how to post

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Blink~ Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:40 am

Oh, And How Come I Can't See Me Signature? Question
Do I Have To Be A Rank Or Something?? Question
~Blink~
~Blink~
Knows how to post
Knows how to post

Back to top Go down

Post  None Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:00 pm

Dyskit, just a heads up, blue is hard to read with a dark background lmfao....

None
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dyskit Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:55 pm

Rightey,
cyan then?

Dyskit
Likes to sleep
Likes to sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  None Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:24 am

Dyskit wrote:Rightey,
cyan then?

Thats better Razz

None
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Blink~ Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:10 am

haha, that's better to read now Razz
~Blink~
~Blink~
Knows how to post
Knows how to post

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Blink~ Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:16 am

I think i just may have found a freeze mod O.o
may have to configure it a bit, but i think it should work. rabbit

Last edited by ~Blink~ on Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
~Blink~
~Blink~
Knows how to post
Knows how to post

Back to top Go down

... some changes? Empty Clan Rules (Forum)

Post  ~Blink~ Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:18 am

Internal aim to be a competitive and active Urban Terror Clan, but we also heavily encourage a positive atmosphere based on respect, communication, teamwork, friendship, and a feeling to treat each other with kindness. Unless you earn the right for us to name you a jerk, every single person deserves to be treated nicely.

The following rules apply to the entire clan. It is up to each member to stay up-to-date with the rules and the rules must be obeyed by all clan-members. Violation of these rules will result in severe punishment, and a possible kick or ban from the clan. Similarly, you may also be removed entirely from the forums and website. Don't be a jerk, and Internal will always be happy to have you on our team.

:: Clan Rules ::

#1. Be active.
Internal are a competitive clan. We don't expect you to be all the time, and we understand everyone has a real life. If you can log in at least twice a day on the forums, play Urban Terror for at least 10 hours every week, then your activity will be fine. We will also hold monthly activity check-ups. Clan-members that fail to post in the Activity Check-Ups will be prone to be moved to the inactive status.

#2. Be nice. Show good behavior.
This is important to staying in the clan. We don't like to have jerks or negative players here, and we are not afraid to kick them and remove them from the clan. When you talk to others be friendly and have a respectful manner. When in-game say 'good game' and offer friendly conversation to other players. Show others that you respect other's opintions, and maybe offer a complement. Finding the good in others can help you become a more friendly person--and more people will want to be with you. That being said, if you are a jerk, then don't expect anyone to be nice to you.

#3. Be willing to learn and train.
Here at Internal teamwork and communication is important. To get better, you need to have an attitude willing to learn from other experienced members, and to train together at least once a month. The more you allow yourself to learn and train, the better team-player you will become when it comes to clan-wars. We value having fun and doing our best at clan-wars, and learning and training together with the clan is what allows us to connect and help each other get better. That my friend, is teamwork.

#4. No multi-clanning or Clan-Hopping.
This one is obvious. If we ever find out your multi-clanning, or are known to hop from clan to clan with little loyalty, you'll be kicked and punished severely. If we catch you being a multi-clanner or clan-hopper in your application, you probably won't even be accepted.

#5. Take initiative. Participate in the community.
Internal will always be a place for change and fun. You can get more fun out of being in the clan by participating and connecting with clan-members outside the game. Chat about sports, funny videos on the forums. Share strategies, tactics, maps, and ideas for clan-wars on the forums. Make graphics art, signatures, banners, and pictures to enhance the forum and clan image. Relax and just chat and get to know other members of the clan. Be friendly and share new ideas you think can benefit the clan. How much fun you have in this clan depends on how much effort and energy you put into it. Participate and get involved. Even just chatting on the forums once a week will get you more fun than just remaining silent. Join the community today!

Important Note: These rules can be changed or altered at any time by the clan management. It is up to every member of Internal to know these rules, and follow it as long as they are in the clan. Thank you for joining our community, we hope to have a lots of fun together with you as a team.

how is this?
~Blink~
~Blink~
Knows how to post
Knows how to post

Back to top Go down

Post  Dyskit Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:36 am

Hey, it's good, lots of emphasis on morals, but i think you're overestimating this clan's competitiveness, like none said in the clan intro, iT is a non-competitive clan, so we don't scrim willingly, and it's more like a community, so i don't think none would mind if some of us multi-clan.

but like i said, great codes of conduct, i might change it around a bit and extend it onto none's post.

Dyskit
Likes to sleep
Likes to sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Blink~ Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:38 am

yeah sure thing, i was just about the change it because i read None. (Welcome) and saw about the no scrimming part, so shall i change it tomorrow or something or do you wan't to change it. (i think it's better if you change it)
~Blink~
~Blink~
Knows how to post
Knows how to post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum